Loopy Library – Puzzle Cellar – Puzzle Rock
Usage Terms & Conditions
Buyers will be asked to confirm that they agree to the Terms and Conditions before concluding the purchase.
- The Puzzle features, The Loopy Library, The Puzzle Cellar and Puzzle Rock remain the copyright of David Gall and Douglas Strachan ‘Gall & Strachan’.
- The copyright details printed at the bottom of each copy of the Loopy Library, Puzzle Cellar and Puzzle Rock shall not be removed or defaced and should appear clearly in any publication in which they are used.
- Usage of the Loopy Library, Puzzle Cellar and Puzzle Rock is for single use in the publication named in the online purchase order or contact form. They cannot be used in any other publication, for private use, or transferred or loaned to any other third party.
- All individual content, puzzles, word games, designs and characters contained within the Loopy Library, Puzzle Cellar and Puzzle Rock being the copyright of Gall&Strachan, cannot be removed or copied in part to be used in another publication.
- No paper copies of the Loopy Library, Puzzle Cellar or Puzzle Rock shall be printed and distributed for monetary gain, or for any other purpose without the consent of David Gall and Douglas Strachan.
- No files of the Loopy Library, Puzzle Cellar or Puzzle Rock shall be held on a retrieval system such as a hard drive after being published.
- All formats of The Loopy Library, The Puzzle Cellar and Puzzle Rock offered for sale on this website can only be bought for use in established publications, not deemed to be inappropriate for children. They cannot be purchased by an individual for personal use, or by any other company or organisation.
- Gall & Strachan reserve the right to take appropriate legal action should there be any infringement of these terms and conditions.